Project management officerIndustrie des procédés
Atyx has been a trusted supplier of innovative and customized technical support solutions since 2001, working with major projects in the Energy, Environment, Infrastructure and mining sectors worldwide.
We are looking for a Project management officer.
For a large mining projects the PMO will be in charge of the following tasks :
- Cost control: Monitor committed cost during scoping study phase in comparison to budget, and make sure costs comply with budget.
- Project planning: Establish and update regularly an integrated project schedule with measurement of physical and financial progress. Coordinate the timing of involvement of the various actors of the project to optimize the critical path.
- Document control: Manage and control the document flows.
- Project risks: Create, update and manage the project risk register, as well as the mitigation plan
- Make sure project tasks are done with appropriate and up-to-standard tools and procedures, and create and implement them if necessary.
- In close relationship with the project manager, prepare the monthly project progress reports
To be pursue ASAP. Some international travels
Engineering background with financial part
At least 5 years of experience on industrial projects ( like mining, petrochemical, cement plant…)
Bilingual French And English is mandatory.
Experience as a PMO on engineering and faisability.