Iscar, Logistical Procurement Project Consultant - ParisIscar, Logistical Procurement Project Consultant - Paris
I worked as a Logistical Procurement Project Consultant on water treatment plants in an international context. I worked on projects in France that were to be delivered to various countries.
-Different countries were involved in the project, for example:
- South Africa: Chile, Venezuela, Brazil
- Middle East: Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Egypt
- Asia: China, South Korea, Indonesia
The duties in my role were split into two main areas:
- Preparing logistical plans to optimise budgets and deadlines with the client
- Preparing a pre-sale analysis of logistical and transport costs.
- Monitoring projects and transport tenders for client sites
- Meeting project requirements to supply raw materials and equipment
The human and technical aspect
My experience with Atyx has allowed me to understand the client’s needs and the requirements of the position very quickly. The profile they were seeking was an independent person with a great capacity for initiative, who respected the quality of client deliverables.
The team at Atyx was always contactable and ready to listen. Special appraisals were held with the Manager at Atyx so that updates could be provided on new client expectations.